Wednesday, June 3, 2015

MAD ABOUT SCRAPPIN SHARE.

This week l created this lovely layout for Mad About Scrappin as being a Designer for them l get to play with an  awesome range of goodies, that Leanne sends me each month. 
I am a lucky girl!

In my kit l got some adorable MME Jubilee Wild Berry range papers to play with.
I created a mixed media background using a SFX Random dots stencil with some modelling paste. I coloured a few of the dots in with Acrylic paint here and there on my page.

Im really happy with how it all turned out. I love how the colours just pop off the page when you use Black card stock. I think l will be doing many more layouts on Black card stock now.








Some close ups. 



More Gorgeousness, 





Love the detail with the stencilling, 




Love the little Black Insta Frame die cut. 




Thats it for this week, 
Thanks for looking, 
Enjoy your week, 


Tracey. x





1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous page! LOOOOVE that stenciling with the colours popped in....& the black frame off to the side looks really great:):)

    ReplyDelete