Sunday, May 31, 2015

Dlish Scraps May Challenge Peach Kisses.



Well I thought l would get in one more Challenge this month. So l thought l would enter the Dlish Scraps Challenge, Peach Kisses. It's the first time l have finally used one of the Just Add Paper Kits and entered their Challenge. 
I have enough of them lol, l buy them every month when they come out. 
This is the Challenge Sketch. 




I decided to stick with the Sketch, as l really liked it and it worked well on my page. 
Here is some close ups of the loveliness on my page. I loved the little tag and pocket that came in the kit, with the feathers which were cut out and stitched, just beautiful.








Loved how this little cluster worked in well with my Black and White photo of my daughter. 








I love adding these little slits and tearing the paper and inking them, on my pages. Added with a little mini rose. 








And here it is all complete, l inked around the edges of the patterned paper, used a border punch, and also lots of Dlish goodies l could not resist that are all available over at the Dlish Store. 
Why not go and check out the Dlish Scraps Store, there is so much loveliness to buy there. 






close up 






Anyway thanks for looking at what l have been up to this week. 
Until next time, 

Tracey.x







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Tracey. Thanks for joining in with us at D-Lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page. Great use of the JAP kit. Glad you actually got to use one! Thanks for joining in at D-Lish Scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how you've interpreted this challenge, the sketch and colours, and your use f the JAP kit. Thanks fr joining us at D-lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely detail Tracey, beautiful page 😄

    ReplyDelete