Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mad About Scrappin Share for this week.

This month l received this Gorgeous Kit to play with from Mad About Scrappin.
It contained the MME Jubilee Range papers, with lots of beautiful embellishments to play with too.

I really loved working with this range, as Bikes and Gold's are my favourite to work with.
So l created this Gorgeous page with a photo l had taken of some cupcakes l had made over the weekend.
It really suited these papers, and l just love how it all turned out.
I used a Kraft card stock for the background as a base. Then cut out a piece of white card stock 11 x 11 inches, and adhered to the Kraft base. So it looks like a frame around it.
I do this mostly to my pages, as l think it really stands out.
I just layered the MME papers under my photo, and added this little Gold Foil doily in the top left hand corner under my photo. I also added some flowers.



         Here is a Close up of the bottom right hand corner, which l just added a Rose and a Flair, with a Green flower. Then l just winded some Gold and Cream twine around the cluster, and dangled a little bit of the twine down the page. l added Gold Chevron Washi tape, sprinkled with Gold Sequins. I also added a Love This quote with Mounting tape to give it dimension. 



This was a really simple layout that l created in just under an Hour. 
Enjoy your week.
Tracey x


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty page Tracey! Like your blog - will look forward to seeing what you create!!!

    ReplyDelete