Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer Layout Share for Mad About Scrappin

This is my DT share for today's post for Mad About Scrappin.
I received a lovely kit for this month from Leanne. It was gorgeous to work with and loved using these MME papers. 

Here is a look at what l have come up with.




I have used a Kraft piece of Cardstock , and adhered a piece of Corrugated Cardboard and painted White Gesso over it  randomly.  Then stuck down one of the MME Jubilee Wild Honey range papers over the top. 

I used a Scrap Fx Circle Stamp in my background behind the photo. Added some hessian, and used a Quote card, a Polaroid Die cut frame, some flowers, a heart resin! a flair! and a arrow that l sprayed with sprays. 

Also added some different sizes in the MME papers and cut them into a banners. 

Added some of this gorgeous Bird on A Wire Washi tape l also got in my kit. Some flowers, and epoxy dots. Along with a title for my page, and a Amphersand wooden embellishment. 


Had fun creating this page this month. 
Pop on over next week to see what l have to share with you all. 

Happy creating. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Trace. x

A close up ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment