Sunday, June 28, 2015

SASSY SCRAPPER JUNE MOODBOARD CHALLENGE

Don't you just love this months Moodboard Challenge over at the Sassy Scrappers Blogspot.

I just had a to have a play, and enters this months Challenge. The colours in this palette are just simply gorgeous.




My daughter just recently had her mid year Dance concert, and l had the perfect photo to use of her and her friend. 

I added lots of different layers in my layout, using the pretty Heidi Swapp Dreamy Papers, and Mambi Papers. I also added my own hand dyed Muslin, Sprays, Doiley, Flowers, Resins, and a Chipboard Ornate Frame. 
The Colours this month are so Pretty, the Aquas, Mint Green, Peach, and pinks. 
I am in Heaven. 



Here is a Close Up.
I even added some Sewing around the Little Patterned Paper Squares. 




And here is the Final Result. 




Just loved how it all turned out. 
This was a great Moodboard to Play along with this month. 
Thanks Sassy Scrapper for a Gorgeous Challenge.


Thanks for Stopping by today, 
Take Care.
Tracey.x





3 comments:

  1. Wow love your layout, I like how you used detail. You always tend to make your pages look magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy guacamole Tracey - I love, love this page! (And I'm completely thrilled to see you join both Sassy and Kraft Plus) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chantalle. It was a Beautiful Moodboard to play along with. Had so much fun creating this page. :)

      Delete