Monday, July 20, 2015

Kraft Plus July Challenge Mustard Explosion.

Here is my layout l created for this months Kraft Plus Challenge. This months Colour Scheme was Mustard Explosion, yellow paint, and to be inspired by items on the Mood Board.

This is their Mood Board.
Pop on over to their blog to enter this months challenge. There are some great prizes up for grabs this month.http://www.kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au




I had a photo taken of a bicycle out the front of my local Florist with some Daffodils around it. I thought it would look great on a layout, and this Challenge came up and it was just perfect. 




I added lots of different flowers and embellishments to my layout. Painted some chipboard circles in black paint, and cut out a title with my Heidi Swapp Happy word Die. 







I sprayed Yellow Distress Stain over my page, and then stamped with yellow paint across my page. I added some yellow paint too around the layout. 
I also Embossed up some Blue Fern Chipboard with a Gorgeous Mustard Embossing powder. 
Using a die l cut out several different pattern papers in yellows, black and white, and layered them under my Photo. 



And here is my Finished result. 




Had fun creating my page and entering again with Kraft Plus and their Challenges. 

Thanks for stopping by, 
Happy Creating

Tracey. x

9 comments:

  1. Great page Tracey - really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful take on our K+ challenge.....& I'm drooling over that gold bow! Love the flower cluster and the bg work, especially...so happy you joined us this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey!
    What a stunning page.. LOVE that photo of the bicycle.. PERFECT for the challenge. :-)
    and you have scrapped it beautifully... love what you have created for the K+ challenge.
    thank you for playing along with K+ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout Tracey!! Love your background work!! Thanks so much for playing along this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take on the challenge! That HS die is a bit of a fave of mine :) Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Paula, it's one of my Favourites too. :) love them all.

      Delete
  6. Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments. And thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the subtle pops of black - perfectly balanced! Awesome take on the challenge... Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just adore vintage bikes - they make me happy too! Fabulous take on the challenge. Beautiful arrangement and details. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete