Monday, July 27, 2015

Show Us Your Stuff July Mid Monthly Challenge.

Here is my take on this months Show Us Your Stuff July Mid Monthly Challenge.
This months Challenge you must include Handwriting as the  main feature, and a handmade item must also be on your page. Check it out and have a go yourself there is still time to join in.
Here is the link.
http://www.showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au


I love including handwriting on my layouts, something l don't do that often which l know l should. My writing isn't that bad. And it is nice to tell a story about the photo on your page. I had this Gorgeous photo of my daughter taken when she was only 4. She was playing Dress Ups, and l was snapping away with my camera as you do. Got this perfect photo of her pulling this cheeky face. One to show her when she turns 21 lol.





So the handmade item l used on my page is a little Gold crocheted heart l had in my stash from Dlish. 






I used a paper from the Kasier Kaleidescope range. I really loved it as it worked in well with the Challenge as it had some handwriting on it too. 




Added lots of Flower clusters to my layout and a Dream Big Chipboard Title that l also inked up. 






I used a note paper to add my journalling to. Added some doilies, a flair, and some little pink flower sequins. 




Had fun doing this page and joining in for the first time with Show Us Your Stuff. 
Thanks for stopping by. 

Tracey. x








8 comments:

  1. Tracey your layout is lovely, and yes your handwriting is lovely, keep using it. I love the story and the photo too. Thanks for joining us at Show Us Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love how you used typeface paper as well as your lovely handwriting. What a dreamy photo. Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Tracey! You have done a fabulous job in making your handwriting a feature of this layout - it looks great! I love the design you have created and the use of the D-lish kit embellishments too. Thank you for playing along with us at SUYS, lovely to have you aboard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour scheme! Love it! Thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your lovely comments you have left me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to SUYS! So glad you decided to play along, your page is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have gorgeous hand writing.. thank you so much for giving it ago.. I don't usually do much journaling either... looks fantastic. thank you for joining in at show us your stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful handwriting & layout...I love all the details! Thanks for joining in over @ SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete