Saturday, April 18, 2015

Have been working on this layout for a Challenge I was entering it in for the Wow Triple Treat Challenge.  I had to use the Wow Chipboard that was supplied on my page.

I created the background with Modelling paste by applying a heavy coat with a brush, and then pressing a stencil over the top of it, so the modelling paste pushed up through the stencil. Then l coloured with Gelatos and also used Glimmermist sprayed over the page. 
I used stamps, hand dyed muslin which l dyed myself for adding texture to the layout. Coloured wire, Flowers, and a Funky Flairs Flair. 

I inked some of the Chipboard and the others l embossed with Stampendous Aged Embossing Enamels, which are absolutely to die for. 
I love how you get the aged look on them. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Tracey.

No comments:

Post a Comment