Saturday, September 26, 2015

Rubber Dance Challenge- Altered Tag.



This month l decided to enter the Rubber Dance Stamps Challenge over on their blog.
It was a great Challenge, and l thought l would give it a try. You had to choose one of the colour palettes below and use in your project.
I chose the June 2015 Colours. A yellow, Green, and a pretty blue. 



I decided to make a Altered tag. However l don't own any Rubber Dance Stamps. But l am hoping so to be able to purchase some soon. They are so lovely and have a Great variety on their website. 
My stamps l used l picked up recently at a local Craft Fair. So l have been dying to have a play with them. 

And here it is. 




My tag l used some Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Sprays, in my background, using the colour palette l chose. Green, Yellow, and Blue sprays.






The stamps l used were Prima Finnabar Cling Stamps.
I stamped the image of the lady with Black Ranger Ink. Also l used a Kaiser Butterfly Stamp and stamped onto a piece of Vellum and then fussy cut it out and placed on my tag. 




To Create my Yellow in my background. l used the new Lindys Stamp Gang Embossing Powders, in the Drop Dead Diva Set. These are Simply Gorgeous to use. The colours are so Vibrant. And you would never know that it was an Embossing Powder. 
I also used a Prima Border stamp on the bottom of my tag with Versamark, then Embossed over it with the Embossing Powder. 




I inked around the edges of the Tag with Ranger Black Ink. 
Added some flowers and feathers to go with the colour theme as well. 

Really happy with how it all turned out. 
Thanks for a great Challenge Rubber Dance Stamps. 
Check out their Blog for some Great inspiration.

Thanks for Stopping by and looking at what l have been creating. 

Tracey. x




2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! I love your cool tag and those gorgeous feathers are the icing on the cake! Thank you so much for joining our challenge this month. So good to see you there! I hope you'll come back and see what we're up to in October, too ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bibi, thanks for your lovely comments, and popping on by to check out my blog. Loved joining in this month. And will definately check out next month what you will be up to. Also loving your blog too with all the designers examples of this Challenge.

      Delete